This is a professional called to gather and give evidence during Proceedings. It is likely they will conduct their own assessments, depending on the issues in your case. Types of Expert include:

  • Adult Psychiatrist
  • Adult Psychologist
  • Child Psychiatrist
  • Child Psychologist
  • Independent Social Worker
  • Paediatrician
  • Physician
  • Residential Assessors
  • Drug/Alcohol Specialist/Testers
  • Social Worker (different Local Authority)