Welcome to my Blog
My aims are:
- To guide parents and their families through the child protection process through my own extensive knowledge and experiences, providing advice, support and links to other agencies.
- To encourage social workers and parents to work together as experts in the best interests of the whole family.
- To use my experiences to promote humane working practice and help social workers to reconnect and nurture vital human relationships with their service users through my unique, supportive training packages.
- To launch a nationwide parental advocacy programme run by experienced parents like me which will:
– provide one-to-one support for parents and their families through the child protection process
– ensure parents and their families have a voice
– bridge the gap between social workers and service users and promote collaborative and good working relationships.